Artfully uniting extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives.

Old Tappan, New Jersey

Old Tappan The Delaware Indian word "Tuphanne" is where the name Tappan is derived from. It means cold water. Why it was named Old Tappan, no one knows, but it is believed that it was to distinguish it from Tappan New York, of which Old Tappan was formerly a part. In 1704, Cosyn Haring, one of the original 16 parents, obtained a land grant from Queen Anne of England for most of the land which is now Old Tappan Old Tappna Parks and Recreation Facilities include 5 local parks, 1 ice skating rink, 3 public playgrounds, 3 athletic fields, high school tennis court, and Old Tappan Golf Course Club.
 
Visit the Old Tappan town website
 

Old Tappan Town Meetings

Old Tappan Schools

Old Tappan Services